We're excited that school is nearly over and we can have a lot of fun this summer! We are literally going CRAZY!! This Day was Crazy Hair Day for school and Jayden went to school the way he woke up, and Kemery looks as if she had a princess tiara put on her head, only it was made out of her hair. Pretty Crazy Day. We're looking forward to a springtime trip to California and another camping trip to Flaming Gorge after that. Jayden is getting really good at riding the Ripstik and will start baseball soon. Kemery is still Dancing and is doing great with her tennis lessons. We all look forward to seeing more of our family and friends this summer and wish you all the very best!
March 30, 2008
Hi from Jayden and Kemery!
Posted by Krista Eastman at 8:09 PM
Labels: Crazy Hair Day





7 comments:
Hey! Your blog is so cute. I love the pics of the kids' hair! Kemerey's birthday party looked so fun! We miss you guys!
Love ya!
Amber
Yeah! You finally updated your blog. It is so dang cute, and your kids are so so so cute and big. I hope you got my message last week. Sorry it took so long for me to call you back. Please let's get together soon okay. Love you, and miss you!
Your kids should be models!! They are so beautiful! You are better than me! at least you have a blog to update! I am a loser and don't even have one! We need to get together soon! Don't like this whole not seeing ya since Christmas time!
I'm so excited you updated your Blog, I keep checking. Love you John Mayer "Say" song. I agree with Cami, your kids are beautiful. Kemery looks like she had a rager. Happy Birthday Kemery. Oh and by the way- The pic at the bottom of Jayden had me laughing out loud. Love it!
Ditto, on what everybody said. I am just really glad you got around to updating.
Wow! I love your blog!!! The pictures sure made me miss you guys even more than before. You like ya'll are doin' great. Spring can't come soon enough-right! Happy Birthday is the order of the day at your house. Take good care of each other! Hope to see ya soon. Much, much LOVE, Grma
Hey! Yeah, you totally didn't need my help at all, apparently. Allen was like, "Hey, did you help Krista with her blog?" Me: "No." Allen: "Well, she doesn't need it. Their blog looks awesome." So, it looks like you might need to teach ME a thing or two. :) Hope you're having fun getting ready for your trip! We'll have to get together when you guys get back. Love ya!
Post a Comment