MOAB July 24th 2008
We had so much fun over the 24th in Moab. We went with my bro. Brandon and Chappy & Dena. We celebrated uncle Brandon's 33rd Birthday too! We went fourwheeling to some pretty amazing spots and did a little fishing and hiking. We also hiked up tho Fox Falls and played at the top of the waterfall, which felt sooo good during the heat of the day. Ya, it was hot and having our AC in our truck break while driving up to the Arches wasn't the best timing. HOT! But we made it fun and kept cool by the water!
The kids loved this one spot call the "Froggy Place", where there was this cave area with standing water and hundreds of little tiny froggy's. The kids loved playing with them!
Moab is sooo beautiful with so much to see and do and I'm so glad we went as a family. It has been many years since I had been there and I'm so glad I got to go back there to see it with my kiddies!








4 comments:
Looks like it was so much fun! So sorry to hear about the a/c though...bummer! I miss the scenery in Utah-you guys are so lucky to be close to all that beauty. Miss ya! Love ya!
Fun! I've never been to Moab. I've gotta change that! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon. I'll let you know when I get all the Colorado pics from Becky and get them posted online. Fun stuff!
So fun! I love all of the pitures. I haven't been to Moab forever. Thanks for coming the other night, it was so good to see you and your cute kids. Love you!
Wow it is pretty there. I have never been. I see now what I have been missing. Looks like a fun trip. You guys have done a ton of fun stuff this summer. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment