May 26, 2008

Diamond Fork Hot Springs!





Last Sunday our Family hiked up to Diamond Fork Hot Springs. It was perfect weather and beautiful views. We hiked for about an hour and stopped frequently for rests and drinks. Kemery said " Okay I think it's time for some lunch and here's where we're gonna stop." so we did and it was a perfect grassy flat spot right by the river to eat our picnic lunch. She sure knows how to pick the good spots! We then continued our hike and reached our destination about 45 min. later. As we stepped foot in the nice hot water, low and behold there were two naked grandpa's already soaking........uuuuhhhhh...... and they weren't shy either! I tried to keep the kids from letting there eyes wander in there direction, but it was difficult because it was such an open area with not a whole lot of areas to hide and change your clothes. Then as we were leaving we walked by the other hot spring and there was a lady topless just hanging out in there. I quickly told Jayden to look at that pretty tree in the other direction, it was too late, he already caught a glimpse.

We thought we were going for a nice beautiful family hike, but ended up seeing a little more than we expected, and answering questions I wasn't totally ready to answer yet!......Pretty Funny!

Oh well, some people just forget there swimsuits, right?

7 comments:

jessica said...

Sound like fun, especially the nudity part. Why didn't you get any pictures to put on your blog??

cami said...

Where is that? It looks way pretty! You know you went there looking for nakedness! Don't we all? I miss you!

J.E. said...

Ha Ha Ha, that is too funny. You didn't know you were hiking to the nude hot springs ranch. . . Ya, where is that, that's so cool! I like your slide show.

Nanci said...

That is Hill-air-eee-us! I love that story. You have such a cute family!

J.E. said...

Don't hate me- I tagged you. . . See my blog for details.

Wardell Family said...

Those naked grampas! That is seriously the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! We sure miss you guys-wish we could see ya this summer but we will try for the end of the year. Love ya!
P.S> That pic of you and Rick is so cute!

Jenny said...

Too fun, I want to go.... I am always up for a nude hike in this heat :) I loved your slide show! Your family is too cute!! Love ya, Jenn