Jayden just finished his Baseball season, and played very well, he had some good friends on his team which made it so fun! These boys crack me up, they thought they were so cool with their BBQ flavored sunflower seeds that they HAD to have for every game. They would keep them in their back pocket while they were in the outfield and would be so occupied eating their seeds that they would miss half of their catches, so we put that to an end quick! They played real well and Jayden says it's one of his favorite sports!!!



June 23, 2008
Little Slugger!!!!
Posted by Krista Eastman at 11:36 PM
Labels: Jayden Baseball





3 comments:
That is too funny about the sunflower seeds. Jayden looks like a true baseball player. He's so dang cute and a looker!
Diddo Jessica's comment. I love baseball, mabey Finn will like it. It seems like it would be fun to go to the games. I love sunflower seeds.
Go Jayden! He is growing up so fast...what a stud. I bet he is good at baseball like his daddy. Well, we love and miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment